Access to Suntec Singapore Premises
Suntec Singapore’s employees and associates have unrestricted access to all parts of the Centre, including the event space, for the purposes of (but not limited to) audio-visual services, cleaning, F&B, maintenance, safety and security.
Any variations to the venue hiring period will be granted at the discretion of Suntec Singapore, subject to room / hall availability and prevailing charges.
Lifts and freight lifts are available throughout the Centre. For dimensions and capacities, please refer to Technical Guide [Venue].
Accessibility within Suntec Singapore
Suntec Singapore aims to provide an equal and inclusive venue, where everyone is welcome and has a pleasant experience. We comply with the local code of conduct with regard to persons with specific needs.
An overview of our accessibility features is listed below:
- Accessible car parking spaces
- Step-free drop-off points
- Accessible pedestrian access to taxis
- Wheelchair-accessible baby-changing/nursing room facilities
- Centrally-located floor-to-floor escalators
- Centrally-located wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Centralised first aid boxes
- Frontline staff trained in first aid
- Guide dogs and other registered assistance animals are welcome in all areas
- Lift access from car parks
- Spacious passenger lifts
Suntec Singapore is wheelchair-friendly and accessible. For lift locations, please refer to Technical Guide [Venue].