Onsite painting of displays and exhibition materials are not permitted in the Centre. However, “touch-up” painting of displays and exhibition materials are not permitted within the halls, provided such work is undertaken during the move-in period only and all safety precautions and protective surface coverings are put in place.
Precautions should include:
- Painting in an area which is properly ventilated
- Use of non-toxic and odourless paints - Suntec Singapore recommends Nippon odourless paints
- Covering the floor with plastic overlay or drop sheets
- No painting near the Centre’s walls or columns
- No washing of paint materials within or surrounding the Centre
Painting is not permitted on carpeted areas unless proper protection is provided. The use of spray paint is strictly prohibited.